
We saw Dr. M today. He stated that Dr. C is really worried about my last scan; because it is showing that whatever is going on is getting worse. For the first time in awhile I was able to answer the question "How are you feeling?" with "good" I feel that my breathing is getting better, I can go up 2 flights of stairs at work, do more around the house without getting really out of breath. Dr. M is still thinking that whatever is going on in my lung is Radiation Pneumonitis, the original diagnosis. My O2 level was 99 today and when I was there last they were 95 and that was from just walking from the lobby to the exam room, same distance both days. So other than that we don’t know what is going on, Dr. M wants to talk to Dr. C and then they will contact me about what the plan is. One idea is to wait and see and the other is a biopsy through my left side. I am hoping that we go with one. Dr M really wants to figure out what is going on, he really wants me to pay attention to my breathing since I am now on 20mg of prednisone, the last 2 times that we dropped my prednisone to 20mg my breathing would get worse. So now I am just waiting on the calls from my Drs about what to do next.
Many know that my friend and mentor Andi is battling cancer, she recently went on hospice care, and she is currently having some pain and is tired. Andi has been so strong through her battle, I look up to her. Andi has helped me to be strong through my battle, when I first found out she was one of the first people I called, she helped to reassure me that everything was going to be ok and that Cancer sucks. I admire Andi’s courage and strength. Please keep Andi in your thoughts and prayers that her pain will ease.
Many know that my friend and mentor Andi is battling cancer, she recently went on hospice care, and she is currently having some pain and is tired. Andi has been so strong through her battle, I look up to her. Andi has helped me to be strong through my battle, when I first found out she was one of the first people I called, she helped to reassure me that everything was going to be ok and that Cancer sucks. I admire Andi’s courage and strength. Please keep Andi in your thoughts and prayers that her pain will ease.
No comments:
Post a Comment