Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Now the waiting begins... again...

We are home now. things went well today. my throat is a little sore (to be expected) and I have a headache but all is well. I think the headache is from the lack of coffee. I should be ok to go to work tomorrow.

we should have the results of the biopsy in 72 hours and the results of the cultures in 5-7 days. I will post as soon as we hear something.

time to go and watch a movie with Melanie. she hasn't been feeling well she has had a fever for almost 3 days. she is going to see our PCP Dr. C tomorrow morning hopefully they can figure out what is wrong with her. it has been so strange she will be fine in the morning and then by the afternoon her temp is over 100.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Im glad your testing is done for now and I hope they have answers for you soon, We have been sending tons of good thoughts your way. I hope Melanie is feeling better and that you guys had a blast at the game. Take care and keep smiling.

Nicole ~ Austins mommy.