
The lung biopsy shows no cancer! There is inflammation which is to be expected after radiation and they have gotten some of the cultures back that have all been negative for infection. They are still waiting on some that should be in early next week. I see Dr. M on Monday and Dr. C on Wednesday to go over the next steps. The thing that they don't understand is that if it is just inflammation from radiation than why are my scan worse this month than they were last month if anything they should be better this month than last month. All I have to say is I want off this prednisone and to be able to breathe!!
2 comments:
What wonderful results!!!! I'm so glad for you!!! Must be such a burden off your mind! I'm praying they figure out what it is you're suffering from so you can get back to normal!!!
Two words....Woooo and Hoooo!!! Im so Happy for you!! I just hope that they figure out what the heck is causing you all the trouble soon, so you can get off that prednisone and take some nice deep breaths!! Still sending you daily good thoughts, keep smiling....your so gonna kick this things butt too!! Always Remeber the healing power of socks! Take care and have a great weekend, hopefully with a little peace of mind!
P.S. Cant wait for the Light the Night Walk!!
Nicole ~ Austins Mommy
Post a Comment