Talked to Dr. C this evening to discuss about my scan, he stated that my left lung is still not improving and that my right lung perfect. I see Dr. M on Monday. Then Dr. C will call Dr. M on Monday and they will discuss a plan. One idea that Dr. C has is to get me off the prednisone and wait and see. I think that sounds like a good plan to me; Vince on the other hand wants them to find out what is wrong. I want to wait until August; I want July to be as normal as it can be. There are so many things going on that I want to enjoy this month and not have to worry about this anymore! Why can’t I be the textbook Hodgkin’s patient? Chemo was hard but not too bad I manage, radiation had its moments but this after effect is what is driving me crazy!
The answer to the poll "what is Allison's new word" is coffee. She has picked up a few since I posted the poll. here is a list of her new words juice, monkey, she has said grandma (once), shoes, ball, what’s that, morning, love you, knee-new (Melanie), baby, sit, please and cheese. There are many more.
2 comments:
When have you ever been textbook?
-DRB
Wow, I cant even imagine the frustration. Im sorry to hear they did not have answers for you but I hope they will have something figured out for you by Monday, a plan at the least...Sending good thoughts your way!
Nicole ~Austins Mommy!
Post a Comment